KAAN professional development awards provide current members the opportunity to seek funding to grow and expand as professionals. Please review the following guidelines regarding submitting an application for and receiving a professional development award:
- All applicants must be current KAAN members. Non-members can apply, but must pay the annual dues to receive their award.
- Preference will be given to applicants who do not have other funding sources and/or have not been awarded a KAAN professional development award within the past 12 months, and/or are current KAAN members.
- All awards are considered by KAAN’s Professional Development Fund Committee (chair, vice chair, and treasurer).
- There are three deadlines for applying for professional development funds: February 1, August 1, and December 1.
- All awards will be based on availability of funds.
- KAAN will only reimburse an individual after the completion of the activity.