KAAN 2019 Annual State Conference
Each fall KAAN hosts a statewide conference. The conference provides an opportunity for members to convene in one location to collaborate, learn and share information with members of the association.
- June 14: call for proposals closes
- TBD: conference registration opens online
- TBD: last day to register for this year’s conference
KAAN 2019 Conference Program
Submit your session proposals now!
Explore This Year’s Breakout Sessions
Steering Committee Openings
At this year’s annual conference the following positions were up for election:
- Vice Chair (3-year commitment)
- Membership (2-year commitment)
- Secretary (2-year commitment)
- Communications Coordinator (1-year commitment)
See: duties of steering committee positions
Submit your nomination for the steering committee!
KAAN professional development awards provide current KAAN members the opportunity to seek funding to grow and expand as professionals. Review the guidelines regarding submitting an application for, and receiving, a professional development award.
See what took place at the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 conferences.